The tube room cashier resume should be a blend of your knowledge, skills, abilities and activities. These four essential traits in getting the job is what most employers look in candidates. Equally important is the presentation. Just filling information and augmenting it to two pages will not do any good. You have to impress the employers by laying out your work history in a readable manner.
This sample of a tube room cashier resume will show you how to format a neat and readable resume.
Tube Room Cashier Resume
Gregory R. Jackson
2905 Catherine Drive
Lakota, ND 58344
Phone: (701) XXX-7649
To work as a tube room cashier for a company where I can utilize my computing and accounting skills for recording all types of payments whether received or made.
- Array of knowledge such as: modern accounting principles and practices, bookkeeping and ledger maintenance, computer handling and entering financial databases
- Experienced in handling administrative and clerical tasks
- Proficient in handling all types of cash transactions and dealing with check and other modes of payment
- Well-versed with latest updates regarding changes in accounting laws and procedures
- Knowledge to maintain and draft financial records and statements
- Ability to prepare, maintain and reconcile various accounting, financial and statistical records
- Proven track record in preparing and reconciling all forms of records such as financial, accounting and statistical
Tube Room Cashier 2006 – Present
Wireless Communication Inc., Lakota
- Calculate and enter cash receipts, transfer operating funds within the establishment, receive and change money
- Receive and make changes for cash receipts using a change dispenser
- Issues checks and funds to cashiering stations
- Record payment receipts from individuals
- Receive payments from departments and against cash on delivery basis
- Collect cash from delivery-truck drivers, tally and verify cash receipts against reports
- Sort, count, stack and wrap currency and coins
- Segregate checks and gift certificates
- Review and correct error in entries on cash receipt reports
High School Diploma 2006
St. Joseph High School, Lakota,
Will be happy to present upon request
Resume is a document that mirrors your personality in front of the hiring managers when it is being read. So, investing efforts and time in creating it will surely give you the return—Interview Call. Feel free to copy this sample of a tube room cashier resume and personalize it with work experience.