The strength of and administrative assistant resume lies in its objective statement and the experience section. The below example will help you in analyzing and drafting your own resume.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT RESUME SAMPLE
Vincent D. Morgan
4725 Crummit Lane,
Auburn, NE 68305
An Administrative Assistant with 5+ years of experience in providing top-notch support to the directors and managers is looking for an aspiring organization where I could use my administrative skills that could lead to its growth and efficient functioning
SKILLS AND PROFICIENCIES
- More than 5 years of core experience in secretarial job
- Proficient with verbal skills and skilled in interacting with clients and customers
- Excellent written communication with proven skills in sending emails, invoices, memos, etc.
- Efficient in organizing client meetings and events
- Proper insights of business trips and ability to organize them proficiently
- Experienced in offering staff trainings
- Ample technical knowledge and ability to use computers, printers, scanners, fax machines effectively
ABC Pvt, Ltd.
Auburn, NE 68305
2008 - Present
- Interact with clients and customers and schedule meetings with the directors
- Document records and check on the presentations, invoices and memos
- Scheduling meeting of board of directors, attend and take minutes of meeting
- Maintain the office library including catalogs
- Interviewing the summer interns and take their training sessions
- Plan and schedule business travel tours and make reservations
Associate Degree in Office Administration, University of Auburn – 2008
Auburn High School – 2005
Name: Vincent D. Morgan
Date of Birth: July 1, 1989
Marital Status: Single
Hope the above Administrative Assistant Resume Sample helps you in writing your own resume. If you are referring the above resume, ensure to make necessary changes in your own resume.
See more Sample of Administrative Assistant Resume